The 30th International Laser Radar Conference (ILRC 30) will be held at Big Sky Conference Center, Montana, USA on June 26th – July 1st, 2022.
Oral and poster topics include the following:
- New lidar techniques and methodologies
- Measurement of clouds and aerosol properties
- Atmospheric temperature, wind, turbulence, and waves
- Atmospheric boundary layer processes and their role in air quality and climate
- Greenhouse gases, tracers, and transport in the free troposphere and above
- The upper mesosphere and lower thermosphere
- Synergistic use of multiple instruments and techniques, networks and campaigns
- Model validation and data assimilation using lidar measurements
- Space-borne lidar missions, instruments and science
- Ocean lidar instrumentation, techniques, and retrievals
- Joint CLRC-ILRC Session: Past, present and future synergy of heterodyne and direct detection lidar applications
- 50 years of lidar observations: the tip of the laser remote sensing iceberg?
Conference website: https://meeting-info.org/ilrc-30/